Only people mentioned by @patroitgirl17 in this post can reply

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response patroitgirl17 to her Publication

...and they're going to do anything to reach that. Just like a petulant child they want to reach our boundaries so they know how much they can push.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Already there. Been there since 2007. God let me see then what would be happening. The leftist takeover, the Middle East explosion, BLM, illegal alien mess, failing schools, Govt healthcare, etc. Punishment for past bad behavior I guess. I was very distraught until 2016. Them I began to see the underlying plan of how to get out of this mess. Thank you PJDT and everone involved in this effort. God bless them and God bless the USA.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

We are there. We are being peacful in our protest as advised by Q. When will Q act?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

it will be very soon …before the end of 2021 ..I hope and pray …as per negative 48…not sure if u have heard his voice but everyone should have a listen 😂🙏💪https://youtu.be/z0hTFfzNymo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

what will it take...

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

AND WE HAVE ALREADY HAD ENOUGH!! WE VOTED FOR TRUMP!!
WE DIDNT VITE FOR THIS BULL SHIFT!!!

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

We've reached the point....

This should have happened years ago

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Doctors and hospitals are actively murdering people and yet we continue to allow them to operate. I'm curious, what exactly is the point where we will no longer tolerate it?

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

exactly.
keep trusting the plan and when do we stop trusting the plan.
buddens bull shift is enough.
people lose jibs because wont take jab?
people lose houses becauae no jobs?
they sone brought in the trplacement workforce!!!
gotta have the jab or you lose everything??
still trusting....but these people that wint wake up??...let em stay asleep...too many are gonna suffer....
im at my precipiece!!! I know many more are too!!
still trusting but really wearing thin...

(1) Show this thread