🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 I have been giving a lot of thought to the next phase of our operation, “Comfort and Guide”. My unsuccessful attempts to reach the psychological community were met with dismissiveness and arrogance, (including with my former psychotherapist fiance’, lol.) Maybe we are the news now AND the therapists. I believe that this is a healthy conversation starter. Feeling in need of a clearer methodology. Good morning Truth Seeker. 🇺🇸

My view of the world was shattered over 3+ yrs of research--how the hell do normies process all this over a few months? I Think some of them r going to snap-I cried for 5 months cuz of the kids and thought I was losing my mind-jury still out. If we are truly the calm before, during, and after the storm we are going to need each other more than ever IMHO-this a crazy big mission. I think we must LOVE THEM BACK INTO THE LIGHT and be very patient. But remember, some of these folks use giant plastic water bottles for a mask! Please God help us to know how best to help them.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jim Cue, click on at the bottom under it