🇺🇸 I have been giving a lot of thought to the next phase of our operation, “Comfort and Guide”. My unsuccessful attempts to reach the psychological community were met with dismissiveness and arrogance, (including with my former psychotherapist fiance’, lol.) Maybe we are the news now AND the therapists. I believe that this is a healthy conversation starter. Feeling in need of a clearer methodology. Good morning Truth Seeker. 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My view of the world was shattered over 3+ yrs of research--how the hell do normies process all this over a few months? I Think some of them r going to snap-I cried for 5 months cuz of the kids and thought I was losing my mind-jury still out. If we are truly the calm before, during, and after the storm we are going to need each other more than ever IMHO-this a crazy big mission. I think we must LOVE THEM BACK INTO THE LIGHT and be very patient. But remember, some of these folks use giant plastic water bottles for a mask! Please God help us to know how best to help them.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

I am a health & life coach. A collegue of mine, who is a counselor, and I were just talking about this yesterday, how much comfort and guidance will be needed. Our skills may need to be distributed somewhat differently for this aftermath. Great post.

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Agree...Been pensive and prayerful about the same. Keeping faithful that God will further guide and provide the ways.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Wise words. Thank you and good morning, sir! ☺️☕️

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Good morning old friend! ☕️☕️

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all have to get to a place of joy sufficient to forgive and help those that are stuggling with the realization of how we have all been lied to and manipulated for our entire lives.
Things like PTSD and depression are real and suicide is not a decision that can be reversed.
We need to do a better job of attacking the cause of these things, many of which Nana really feels like are directly related to being in the situational living realities of stress that are causal and triggering but also the physical and chemical causes in our the body.
The current system is bullshit & not real!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yepper. I knew this day would be coming...

Good Morning! I'm so happy that I am able to follow you again. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

Me too! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

'tis a very delicate operation prying those shuttered minds awake. I surely can relate to your sentiments. Onward we go!#NeverGiveUp #wwg1wga

In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication

That it is. Thank you.
🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

GOOD MORNING!!! ☀️
GOD BLESS, Sir! 💛🤍💛

In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication

🇺🇸 Good morning to you too Patriot! Thanks for being here and happy full moon!
🍿

(1) Show this thread