Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

F*ck the Pentagon!
F*ck the government!
F*ck all of those that covered up 9/11 truth and destroyed life (temporarily) in the USA.

YOU WILL PAY!!

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Judgement is up to God.
Our job is justice!
The justice law of this land is to send them to him for it!

It is a very hard thing to forgive them and turn them over to him.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They must be judged by God. But we better arrange the meeting, soon.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Matthew 7:1-5
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

LFG!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

So nice to see You CeeCee! ❤️

(1) Show this thread