Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Even as a small child about the same age as JR I always despised Pres. Johnson as even that young I felt his evil and just felt he had a big part in the assassination of JFK

I always thought it was LBJ. Growing up in Texas most people did not like him, he was arrogant & controlling & determined to get his way & obviously a cheater (sure he learned that from FDR). He & the other Dem Govs & many in the Senate, as racists & many KKK members, kept segregation & free range violence toward Blacks going all those years, even when the people opposed it.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

I was in first grade and we were sent home early. As a Family we watched the news and saw LBJ being sworn in and I asked my Mom, "Why did that man kill the President?" My Mom thought I misunderstood the situation. I did not. It took me a few decades to learn how much help he had from Bush and his friends.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

John didn't name his mag "Lyndon" however

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't blame him . . . he lost his dad and then watched his mom struggle. As a little boy that had to be really hard. He is a good son.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Wow...this sickens me🙏🇺🇲

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I was 10 when JFK was assassinated. My father, when LBJ was being sworn in, said he knew LBJ had something to do with his murder. Everytime he would see him on tv he would call him a murdering s.o.b.. They didn't fool as many people as they thought they did.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

I am close to John's age, I think he was born in 60 and I was 61. I only remember my dad in front of the living room TV crying. That is all I remember.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I was 10 when JFK was assassinated. My father, when LBJ was being sworn in, said he knew LBJ had something to do with his murder. Everytime he would see him on tv he would call him a murdering s.o.b.. They didn't fool as many people as they thought they did.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

I would also like to add, LBJ ended JFK,s order to put the currency on precious metals backed dollar, ON DAY 1 of his new presidency! EVIL POS, is still burning in HELL, that you can be sure of, and he is probably right next to G w H Bush!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thanks for posting this. Do you know what publication this is?

(1) Show this thread