[George Bush] is pure EVIL .
May he burn in HELL for Eternity...

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Hi Casey !!

I woke up just over a year ago. I knew something was wrong when I lived in Califronia and moved back to Ga. years ago. God was watching over me.. Now all I want is justice for all the children.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

pure evil!!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

like father, like son

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

bastard is gone...jeb and Laura too.
not been seen since ghwb funeral 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
executed 💥📣📣📣📣📣📣

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Wow, that’s unbelievable!
May he burn in eternal hell ! 😡🤮

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

Hopefully, the World will learn the truth - the love of money IS the root of ALL EVIL... LET THE TRUTH BE REVEALED!!!

I sincerely hope he is dead after the military tribunals and that he planned the 9/11 attacks that killed so many Americans.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

322 bloodlines fooked
1221 Issac Kappy = I.K. = 9.11