Itโ€™s time for public knowledge of arrests!

LFG!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That would be a great Christmas Present.

People are losing hope. Hopefully we will start seeing something done to the evil ones in the world soon!

Proud Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

Amen Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Letโ€™s do this ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿป๐Ÿค›๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

thats the right sentence!!!!!:!!!!!๐Ÿคฒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

My job is at BayCare Health System in Florida and they have demanded i get the vaccine. i work from home, i am not in the hospitals at all. This is tyranny and i will not comply. my body my choice!

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

27, Journeyman Plumber in Detroit's Local 98 Plumbers union, foreman for Dan Allor Plumbing, Trump supporter, America b and an Anon.

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yep, AND until I see public arrests and justice equal to what is supposedly happening "behind" the scenes, I'm going to continue to believe there will be no arrests just like there will be no justice. You just can't afford to believe any more lies and deceitfulness. We've lived through enough of both. When I see real action, I will believe.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’• Peace & Love ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sadly I believe that some around me won't wake up without a hard jolt of truth shoved into their faces.
I am and have been ready for awhile now myself, but willing to wait for as long as it takes for God's plan to be completed.
Faith = patience. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’•

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now is good!
We all know the truth!
We all know that most have already been arrested!
It would be a blessing to bring this to public so we can get on with the good part the creating a new world here.

Nana cant wait to start having our little ones be taught to encourage their soul powers from birth.
That will be my objective here!

Nana is ready for you to pull out those blueprints Doq!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

YESSSAAAA! โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ

Please, we are dying out here!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN, Tennessee!

Kalifornia sez "hold my beer"

(1) Show this thread

Flynn Said On Stew Peters No Military, No Q Im Confused Been Following Since Day One Of Q, Not Looking For Intel, But Why Say That? Still Staying Possitive! Trust God!

#GodWon#WWG1WGA#TrumpIsStillMyPresident!!!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

OPS are important

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

This is why I stopped following all of them. I don't even visit telegram anymore. The mind games, reading between the lines, trying to second guess what they mean, what is real, what isn't. It's all BS. They can say what they mean, mean what they say, or just shut up already.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yes please! we need some hope to hold on to here.

I have a feeling this is going to take a lot longer than most folks are prepared for.
The scope of things that need to be done is hard to comprehend.
When it's time for PAIN, it's gonna be unsettling unilaterally.
We all best man the lanyards and batten down the hatches.
Woohoo!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

LFG ๐Ÿš€

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

open up and say ahh!
an orange jumpsuit is the new red pill

Father, Brother, Sonโ€ฆFreedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

DO IT ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

I pray for this all the time.

At the ready, captain!!

Oh how I pray for this everyday! ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

100%.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

it would be funny if all the fake public figures took off their masks and walked out. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ all at same time. i think call a press conference and do it. MSM will be live streaming so... strike with us!!!!

im old enough to remember you telling us we are not real patriots....called us losers and to stfu cause we were demanding results and tired of the its happening speech

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I was referring to people saying nothing is happening.

Read your post โ€” youโ€™re still whining.

Read my post... arrests have happened. Just needs to be public knowledge now.

(1) Show this thread

why what happened ? just asking i think it has been time

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

โค๐Ÿ™Amen to that Doq!!

Time for all the red lines to be crossed

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Probably won't happen until Biden starts rounding People up.

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

The real Biden is dead

God Always Wins. We The People will take back our Great Nation! Hold the Line. Follow me on telegram TruthBeToldWithLisher77

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Sadly, I think so too. Some still aren't getting how serious this is yet..

(2) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

played this song at my hubs funeral 4 years ago ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.