Are you ready for a brave new world where the light shines brighter than ever???

#MAGA

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

As much as many of us would like to believe this, there's no proof any of this ever happened. WHEN, JUSTICE is just as apparent as the crimes committed behind the scenes, I will believe. Until then anyone can say anything. "Oh, they're doing it behind the scenes" means absolutely nothing to me because they're OPENLY killing hundreds of thousands of people right out in the open and getting away with it.

herding 24 000 kids into a stadium in Sydney and jabbing them is no joke, kids as young as six months in South Africa next to be jabbed, your US military walking out refusing to have the jab is pretty serious, police showed up at someones home in berlin and jabbed man and daughter who had flown in from Malta the day before, on and on it goes lives being destroyed …..

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brisha in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

And I don't doubt any of that. I'm to the point that I don't know what to say anymore. Nothing suffices. It's an evil, evil world and it's going to get even worse.