Are you ready for a brave new world where the light shines brighter than ever???

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

The best news ever! Dont stop keep going.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

I also heard that there is a tunnel that the vatican had that was 130 miles long and stacked 6/7 feet high with gold....it had been taken by white hats....I think we are good.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

As much as many of us would like to believe this, there's no proof any of this ever happened. WHEN, JUSTICE is just as apparent as the crimes committed behind the scenes, I will believe. Until then anyone can say anything. "Oh, they're doing it behind the scenes" means absolutely nothing to me because they're OPENLY killing hundreds of thousands of people right out in the open and getting away with it.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Made In America to her Publication

herding 24 000 kids into a stadium in Sydney and jabbing them is no joke, kids as young as six months in South Africa next to be jabbed, your US military walking out refusing to have the jab is pretty serious, police showed up at someones home in berlin and jabbed man and daughter who had flown in from Malta the day before, on and on it goes lives being destroyed …..

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏I hope and pray.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

There is a God in Heaven - He has his hand on PDJT. People will come to know the truth about PDJT. He loves the World & the Children. Some has so much hatred in them from the fake news, they will never understand,#1 they don't believe there is a God#2 they believe PDJT is racist (he is not)#3 they do what they are told by the government & media, will continue down the rabbit hole (hell)

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.