Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

California Patriots:

Be ready for anything.

You may have to take to the streets to oust Newsom if he doesn’t relinquish power.

Things are heating up!

Watch CA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

See, I just don't know how this will work. Unless they have somehow changed how Elections are operated in CA, there is no way that Nueterson won't Cheat to win.
It's how he got in there to begin with. You can't expect to win if you know the system is rigged and has not been reformed to operate as a fair election should.
He will retain his stolen office, is my prediction. It's Fixed in his favor.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

Well, may not want to underestimate madder-than-hades ppl who have been in this *once golden* state of CA for Generations.
Could be a YUGE groundswell rising up.
Just sayn'

If there were some way to convince all those dead people to vote against the insanity. Kinda like retaining hope that water won't be wet.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DocSavageDR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doc Savage, click on at the bottom under it