Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

I thank and praise God everyday, for moving my family and I, out of California and to Montana this summer!! His timing is always precise!! 🙏🏻❤️👏🏻

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

I just heard last night that BYEden is coming to Idaho next week to meet with Gov. Brad Little. Must be to push the quack-cine and threaten to withhold funding.

17, interesting number.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I'm in Kansas, commie kelly will never be on that list.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Finally Wyoming is on the list!

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank God Montana has Greg he's a fighter lol lol he is the one who punched a reporter lol lol I THINK I'M IN LOVE.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

I'm in PA, I knew before reading the big bad Wolf wouldn't be on this list 😩

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Carmina Smith to her Publication

I'm in La. - we have a tyranical power control freak here too - Dumbell Edwards. ... Our Atty. Gen. Jeff Landry is doing far more for our state than the bird brain in the Gov. Mansion. SMH

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Carmina Smith to her Publication

Right there with you. Commie Tommy.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

We already have. We moved from North Carolina to Tennessee.

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Rhoda Dendron to his Publication

That would be awesome to have. We're getting ready to leave the communist state of CA, and knowing this would be so helpful. Retirement is right around the corner, especially since both my son and hubby will soon both be fired for no jab.

(2) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I see blackface, baby killer Northam (VA) didn’t make the list 🤬🤬🤬

Doug Ducey is a treacherous piece of shit as evidenced by the fact that he allowed the steal to happen and the false certification to proceed. The only one worse than him is Brian Kemp

LOL 17 States!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Michigan's governor is right beside Joe, I hope. Maybe she is still at Gitmo. We know Joe is deep down under where he should have been years ago. If Joe thought he was pleading to Trump voters, he has lost his mind. I fired my doctor months ago. Nothing is FREE Joe.