Biden declares WAR on 80 Million Unvaccinated Americans
To be honest... I just liked the Daily Mail's title for this article...

-
Biden declares war on the 80M unvaccinated Americans

• 'We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin. And your refusal has cost all of us,' he said

• Biden announced an aggressive new plan to get 100 million employees across the federal government and private sector vaccinated

• Labor Department to issue a temporary order to require ALL BUSINESSES with 100 or more employees to have them vaccinated or tested weekly

• Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated

• Workers will not be given the option of testing out

• Federal employees and contractors will have 75 days to get vaccinated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9975531/Biden-declares-war-80M-unvaccinated-Americans.html?ito=push-notification&ci=TalFN3KpDE&cri=3k-qoGRZ1H&si=19423687&xi=a22d16bd-83f9-4009-952b-58ba036322ca&ai=9975531

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

There patience is running thin?
This clown has no idea what waits behind the curtain.

Awww, Joe, I'm sorry. Are too many people not following your rules, and now you're mad so you have to change the rules again? You know, my sister used to do that when we were little and she was losing the game we were playing. Cheaters never prosper. They may seem to, but it's like building a castle on quicksand.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

💣💣💣

Welp, he doesn't have the authority - it's a mandate not a law
It's unconstitutional & illegal
It's immoral
It's totalitarian
In other words it's against everything this country is supposed to stand for & once again the Resident has shown his traitorous commie colors by declaring war on the people in this country

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

It's great to see the Biden Administration recognize that Trump got 80 Million votes.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

So now what???? So when does Trumps EO kick in that Bidick doens't have any powers to do $hIt...W H E N @ Are we there yet?

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Trump is just One Man it`s Time to stand WWGAWG1 that is the plan get together - get organized and get your Country Back! Not saying Good ppl are not working hard behind the scenes but this War is You , Me and Everyone

(1) Show this thread