All Posts Are Made By My Own Views Through Scientific Facts, And Religious Beliefs - This Includes Views On Behalf Of Our Government

🍿 🎬 MATRIX 4 TRAILER 🎬 🍿

Are the White Hats of Hollywood ready to have a firm hand in the Awakening? Watch this trailer and decide for yourself. Tell me what you see. 👀

• White Rabbits 🐇
• Blue Pills 🔵
• Red Pills🔴
• Alice in Wonderland 🎩
• And MOAR…. 🔥

Coming 12/22 Day.
‘Merry Christmas Anons/Patriots’

Source: https://bit.ly/3E1THUJ
@RedPillPharmacist

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response America First to her Publication

I dont get it!
Remake?
Starting over?

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

But it's a different kind of starting over, it's resurrection/restoration of the Original matrix (5D+ Heaven on Earth)... What the movie didn't really explain or at least show then bcuz ppl/mass are still asleep was the matrix=Grid System of GAIA. The matrix doesn't end, bcuz we live in digital world & why we lightworkers/starseeds get activated to see synchronicity in#s w/in this matrix grid. It is just a matter of Hz based, and 3D was at lower/FEAR based matrix of reality, the FALSE Matrix. The TRUTH/LIGHT-LOVE Hz is 5D+ (original creation) matrix/crystalline grid. Hope this helps.

Gottha, it just looked like from the trailer a redo from the beginning

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it