๐Ÿฟ ๐ŸŽฌ MATRIX 4 TRAILER ๐ŸŽฌ ๐Ÿฟ

Are the White Hats of Hollywood ready to have a firm hand in the Awakening? Watch this trailer and decide for yourself. Tell me what you see. ๐Ÿ‘€

โ€ข White Rabbits ๐Ÿ‡
โ€ข Blue Pills ๐Ÿ”ต
โ€ข Red Pills๐Ÿ”ด
โ€ข Alice in Wonderland ๐ŸŽฉ
โ€ข And MOARโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Coming 12/22 Day.
โ€˜Merry Christmas Anons/Patriotsโ€™

Source: https://bit.ly/3E1THUJ
@RedPillPharmacist

Only people mentioned by @WWG1WGA in this post can reply

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

In response America First to her Publication

I was slacked jawed on the edge of my chair the whole time! Can't wait!! What timing!!!

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I didn't breathe for that entire trailer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I will be 1st inline for the show! There are no seconds ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

๐Ÿ˜WAS THIS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR ANONS? LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Think so, letโ€™s Go Ask Alice! ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

I'm hoping that 12/22/2021 is late to have a part in the awakening.

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

maybe the whole movie was never made ๐Ÿค”

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I dont get it!
Remake?
Starting over?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He probably wants to go back to the blue pill, for all the stuff the red pill has brought out. LOL just my opinion.

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

But it's a different kind of starting over, it's resurrection/restoration of the Original matrix (5D+ Heaven on Earth)... What the movie didn't really explain or at least show then bcuz ppl/mass are still asleep was the matrix=Grid System of GAIA. The matrix doesn't end, bcuz we live in digital world & why we lightworkers/starseeds get activated to see synchronicity in#s w/in this matrix grid. It is just a matter of Hz based, and 3D was at lower/FEAR based matrix of reality, the FALSE Matrix. The TRUTH/LIGHT-LOVE Hz is 5D+ (original creation) matrix/crystalline grid. Hope this helps.

(2) Show this thread

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ