Maia Pinion:
it will take a herculean effort to care for just one of these children. One of my adopted children were rescued from what was described as the worst case of abuse in the state's history.

They dont recognize love and life the way the majority of us do. A simple hug is a precursor to terror. They go into fight/flight mode changinging their demeanor and expression to something unrecognizable. You have to experience it to understand. Even at a young age, they lash out at themselves and anyoone within reach. With some you have to cover your arms with Ace bandages before approaching

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏Just horrific the way these children were treated and abused. I pray everyday for their saftey and care. I am hoping the med beds that are coming can help them live a good life. The world will never forget how evil took over and I pray we never let it take over ever again.

Patriot following truth along our path to ascension. Holding the light.

In response Patti Asberry to her Publication

It will not happen again. The light has come. It is my understanding the medbeds are already in use on the children. Their are issues when they surface. They believe it is about oxygen. They have never been above ground.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Patti Asberry to her Publication

im hoping the med beds can help thise of us who have aurvived also, because collectively we may be able to help figure out how to help heal these poor souls. most of us commit suicide I'd say 90% minimum. i wish there was some instant cure but psychologically we have to take small steps. with Gods direction we will find a way. at least they will not have to be told they are lying...

(2) Show this thread

🙏💔🙏

😢No words...but...one...
👉No mercy for those responsible for these atrocities!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

The crimes against the children are the worst of all the evil. I have cried out to God for their healing cause know regular therapy is not enough. I am praying for new technologies that will renew their minds and heal hearts.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

my hesrt is broken to hesr this 😭 God bless you for your caring of these precious children#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide 🙏🏻