Know someone needing Ivermectin or HCQ?

For 90$ Frontline Doctors will do a telemed appointment and give you what you need.

Link Here

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/how-do-i-get-covid-19-medication/

Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

Not available in Canada except Tractor Supply stores!

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

My guess is they dont take insurance?

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

No, Website says while insurance may cover it they don't help with the matter.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wow 90 i saw other countries where it cost less than 3 .

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We did this and got the Ivermectin. The cost of the Ivermectin was high $250. They sent the filled prescription to our home. We live in Colorado and was told that it is very restricted here so we needed to get it thru this special pharmacy. Later I made some calls to a local pharmacy and asked them if I had a prescription for Ivermectin would they be able to fill it and they said they would if I had a actual prescription, not a called in prescription. So my advice is to call local pharmicies first and find out the rules in your state. 😇

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

When you did this,did you have covid,or can we get it and have it on hand just in case?

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

....you live CO and cant get horse wormer?

(2) Show this thread