Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Lol he better break open hus wittle piggy bank but then again the crooks in Congress will give him every thing that he wants because all of them benefit from his actions

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Let me ask everyone a question. If you need to keep apples in a box and one goes rotten, do you leave it in the box to rot the rest of the apples or do you throw it away? I think the whole box has rotted. Time for a new box of apples.
Next time we'll have to be sure to throw out the rot before it effects the other apples.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Put them in delaware, he invited them, let his state put them up, they can use the carbon tax money that’s pigeonholed there(DNC slush fund)

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

What about all the homeless people in this country? They should get the help first. I truly believe we have crossed over into the Twilight Zone because absolutely nothing makes sense anymore. WTF?!?!?!?!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response All Right to his Publication

Same for me too. Nothing from my past makes sense at all today.
Back in my day, There wasn't anything the doctors could do for a virus just let it run its course. Today doctors demand vaccines for viruses that dont work they murder. Crazy

In response All Right to his Publication

A friend in Milw reported that the homeless that camped out under a bridge near her area were moved right before the Democratic Convention was supposed to happen last year. I asked where they were moved to and she didn't know. Then she told me that Milw is building tiny houses for homeless. Gov Tony Evers prefers to tweet about the 'safe' covid shots, Pride, BLM and what seems like child trafficking codes instead of promoting these projects.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/money/real-estate/commercial/2021/06/28/tiny-homes-homeless-vets-coming-milwaukees-northwest-side/5370742001/

Picture is of tiny houses that were built in Racine, WI

(3) Show this thread