Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE KEYSTONE

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Pray Patriots!

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I got "pray". Beyond that, I don't understand. I looked up [y] on Q drops and I still don't understand. I'm not asking you to explain it.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for this@doqholliday
#Pray
“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” Romans 12:12

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pray, Pray, Pray!
Always connected to God!
God will not be mocked!
God does not make mistakes!
We win because God wins!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

AMEN!

Our God is a good and loving God.
We shelter under His wings!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

praying always

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

THE POWER OF INTENTION

INTENTION:The action or fact of intending; an aim that guides action; an OBJECTIVE.
As we continue to fight for the truth and for our human rights, it is imperative that we focus on our objective and our intentions.
Yes, it is true that we want evil to pay for what it has done for so long.
Yes, we also want to see all our so-called leaders walk, handcuffed into GUANTAMO to face the military tribunals.
And yes, we also want to stop seeing all those children that have been tortured and abused for so long.
Do not worry. All our anger and screams for justice will pale in comparison to what GOD has in store for these evil entities. It is our duty to remain focus and keep our energy and frequencies high.
Remember that the dark only exists where there is no light.
Do not underestimate the importance of remaining positive and continue to pray.
THANK YOU FOR SACRIFICYING SO MUCH. I AM SO PROUD TO BE FIGHTING THIS WAR ALONGSIDE ALL OF YOU. LOVE YOU PATRIOTS!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

❤️🙏❤️

(3) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

remember your role. Be a pillar of strength and peace for others thru this time.
THE STORM IS HERE

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

🙏🙏🙏