Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

The 305 is LIVE! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️10 Pics

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

CodeMonkeyZ is Not Monkeying Around.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Please - who is Siggi? Is he the yogurt guy or someone else?

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...outside force.... jeeze, I hate kryptic.....and word search!

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication

Guess Who! 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Correction 10:55 or 5:5 5:5