Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

The 305 is LIVE! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️10 Pics

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

CodeMonkeyZ is Not Monkeying Around.

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Ammunition Grunts for Treason
Ammunition Grunts for Human Trafficking
Who wants to load ammunition for death at dawn.
We The People should be able to touch each & every bullet in advance of leaving the chamber and reaching its destination.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸💖

In response Anne Kats to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Amen to that. I agree NO FOOKIN DEALS.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Those 6 guys reminded me of these 6 guys....

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HOPE WE DONT FIND OUT MANY DEALS WERE MADE 💥

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

A condition of Life is to follow every order to the letter or you get a choice on how you leave this world, no deals for Pedo’s! It was rumored early on that 30% of the existing rats in Guvment had to be salvaged in order to carry out the plan, maybe just extended stays while things out?

(1) Show this thread

Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

WOW LAST TIME I KNEW IT WAS 434.000 💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Breaking Newz 10:56 EST

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...outside force.... jeeze, I hate kryptic.....and word search!

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Please - who is Siggi? Is he the yogurt guy or someone else?

(4) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

We will see soon 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Anne Kats to her Publication
(1) Show this thread