Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

To be point blank,
1: Every US County was Audited . 2 weeks for a large state.
2: Maricopa County was completed sometime back. Fraud was so severe it was decided ever county in the US had to be AUDITED.
3: PCAPs were to be released at the Cyber Symposium. But, they were not.
4: I say the deals are being made with State Legislators and Election Supervisors only..
5: The White Hats had Biden create a false flag in Afgahnistan to dishonor him into resigning.
6: We have it all and the enormity of the election fraud in every state would piss so many people off they had to complete a total Audit in every USA county. Its for the most part now complete.
7: This was able to be completed from the Insurrection Act signed on January 9, 2021.
A Storm is coming.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Tap Dead Center.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Ha. It's actually "Top" Dead Center. Slang for right on the money... Perfect position.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Gotcha

(1) Show this thread