To be point blank,
1: Every US County was Audited . 2 weeks for a large state.
2: Maricopa County was completed sometime back. Fraud was so severe it was decided ever county in the US had to be AUDITED.
3: PCAPs were to be released at the Cyber Symposium. But, they were not.
4: I say the deals are being made with State Legislators and Election Supervisors only..
5: The White Hats had Biden create a false flag in Afgahnistan to dishonor him into resigning.
6: We have it all and the enormity of the election fraud in every state would piss so many people off they had to complete a total Audit in every USA county. Its for the most part now complete.
7: This was able to be completed from the Insurrection Act signed on January 9, 2021.
A Storm is coming.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NO DEALS” WENT OUT THE WINDOW THEN 🤔🤔

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Read elsewhere the minions have until Sept 17th to
become whistleblowers. After that, they'll ALL be
prosecuted as complicit.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

That sounds correct. Lets see what happens. This is not about revenge, but rather unity .

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

let the cleansing begin.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

When people , including liberals find out the total extent of the election fraud these people will never be able to walk down another street in the world.

Let them ALL go down! EVERY ROTTEN ONE OF THEM!!!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Tap Dead Center.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Are you saying I should tap the pic dead center ?

(1) Show this thread