Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ’™β€ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❀❀❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Praying for your speedy recovery Veronica.
#wwg1wga

😁😁😁 Here is some amazing information for the last few days every muscle and every joint 8 in my body I couldn't hardly stand and my vision was blurry. I went to Ace Hardware today and picked up a can of Sunnyside pure gum spirits. I mixed one teaspoon of pure gum Spirits with 1 tbsp of coarse ground sugar, put it in my mouth and washed it down with water. laid back down for a while and 3 hours later I feel 100% again. great cure for viral or bacterial infections. this therapy has been around for a long time but they don't want you to know about it.

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

I love Veronica to the moon and back. She is such an amazing Patriot! I adore her fierce spirit. Get well soon Veronica. Hold the Line! Keep Fighting back! We need you! God Bless!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is SO AWESOME! Thank you, Patriots! LOVE Ms. Veronica and pray daily for a speedy recovery ! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

VERONICA We are all praying for you to come home.
We MISS YOU!

Only followers of this user (@Jessicarabbit) can see their posts

I love this! Thank you all for being able to show her how missed and loved she is!

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

That gives me hope. Blessings Veronica!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ‘Šβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ