Kentucky
Both Mitch McConnell and Paul Rand are Pedophiles and child murderers.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

And what is your proof? Bold statement without posting any proof.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Posted in a video yesterday. research it yourself.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Correction Rand Paul Senator for Kentucky.

TRUTH BOMBS!!!

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I know Pence and Rand attempted a coup, don’t know who else was involved. Wouldn’t be surprized if Mitch was in on it

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Wow. I've learned not to blindly trust anyone of course.

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Do you mean Paul Rand or Rand Paul? They are two different people.

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Rand Paul Senator for Kentucky .

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

Rand Paul Senator! Troy Smith exposed a list of all of the senators that murdered children.

(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Even Ron Paul?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Is Ron Paul a Senator ?

(1) Show this thread