Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Is he saying that he thinks it is a good idea that we call Veronica's hospital. I was going to do that today but I was afraid of making things worse. If that is what he is saying, I will call tomorrow.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Do as you feel led❤

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. Luke 6:31

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Great advice . . . thanks!!! I would want people to call the hospital and if they were close by I would definitely want them to picket. I love you Patriot . . . GREAT advice.

We learn ( relearn) together ❤ I would want my loved ones to fight for me too...and that means all Gods children🙌

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I love you!❤🙏❤