Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Let's rewrite that. "Lin Wood is rallying Freedom loving people to DEMAND doctors honor their oaths to "Do No Harm" and administer the Life Saving treatment known as Ivermectin."

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Fight like a Flynn
&
Harass Like a Lin

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

i went to the hospital's google listing and left a "review" of the situation that they're withholding a life saving medication from a friend who has been admitted there, etc.
i cannot get to chicago to participate in person so i encourage others to do this too. it's at least *something*.
also, you can leave a "review" on the hospital's facebook, twitter, anywhere you can leave a message...plz DO IT

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is he saying that he thinks it is a good idea that we call Veronica's hospital. I was going to do that today but I was afraid of making things worse. If that is what he is saying, I will call tomorrow.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Do as you feel led❤

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. Luke 6:31

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Praying for Veronica.

and harrass all you need to, to end mask mandates for all. This man proves with a safety device how unsafe mask wearing is. https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/09/JjZ9daUSNEoNHJJKm7Bc_06_f49acb3f3f05d89e2ef22259ba2efc60_video_original.mov