General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🙏 praying these medical supposedly professionals do the right thing.

i know someone that just passed a few days ago being on a vent in the hospital, was even given iver. from a friend, was put away in a cabinet and medical professionals would not give it to her, since it wasnt protocol! very sick and wrong and her family is devastated!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sorry to hear, the so called medical professionals will be held accountable. I know an NP who is telling others that ivermectin doesn't work! and if you don't/won't get the vax then social distance & wear a mask, she's swallowed the kool aid hard, sad & she was very smart then when I worked with her in the NAVY!!!

its all such a nightmare! i know one thing…Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! my faith and trust is completely in Him!! we know how this ends…He WINs!! that should be our focal point! ❤️

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pepper - Prayer Warrior, click on at the bottom under it