General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Veronica….please hear our prayers….keep fighting.You are loved by so many.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

I don’t live in Chicago, but I’m hoping those that do are either outside the hospital, so she can see/hear them from her room😀, or at her People’s Bridge! ❤️🙏🏻

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

praying for V and so very many who are in her position.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

I am praying she is surrounded by angels protecting her as they heal her and bring her back to her bridge!

🙏🙏🙏🙏😥

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

彼女は非常に強いです!彼女はたくさんの光と愛を持っている.彼女が世界中からもっと光と愛を受け取ることを祈ります。日本から祈っています.

i could of sworn the first day we found out she was sickthey put her on ivermectin......since then we got people posting shes doing well to shes in a dire situation.....btw theres like 3 gen flynns on shitty telegram

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Veronica posted that she was on ivermectin within the first 24 hours - so I'm as confused as you are. And we've seen some positive reports that she's eating well, her oxygen level was better, etc... Then scary posts from people I don't recognize saying she's at death's door.

Unless she is completely incapacitated or they have her basically in a medical coma, she has the right to sign out AMA and go home or to another hospital that will give her ivermectin. So if she's being held as a medical hostage by the hospital, she must be on a vent or unable to make decisions for herself (medically induced ineptitude???).

None of this makes sense. I'm a nurse - NONE of this makes sense.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Perhaps I'm reading more into it than I should...but it seems to me that this could mean they sent in friendlies...and she got what she needed...now we just pray it was soon enough and works for her. I'd like to think so anyway! Continued prayers!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏🥰🥰

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

Veronica is our Inspiration! Sending much Love & Healing Light to her now. Thanks for Updates~

🙏 Praying for Veronica! 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

She is such a wonderful patriot, prayed for her healing and will continue. Thank you for the update!

Praying for this wonderful lady 🙏

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

🙏 praying these medical supposedly professionals do the right thing.

i know someone that just passed a few days ago being on a vent in the hospital, was even given iver. from a friend, was put away in a cabinet and medical professionals would not give it to her, since it wasnt protocol! very sick and wrong and her family is devastated!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sorry to hear, the so called medical professionals will be held accountable. I know an NP who is telling others that ivermectin doesn't work! and if you don't/won't get the vax then social distance & wear a mask, she's swallowed the kool aid hard, sad & she was very smart then when I worked with her in the NAVY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jésus is my Savior&Lord✝️Eph 6-10.20 Mom

Veronica is a great patriot who has been on the bridge for years without stopping to inform.
Today she is the one who needs all our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ❤️🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷❤️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

There comes a moment
where nothing else matters.
where all things pale in significance.
where we no longer play defense.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks, Kim.

Always praying.🙏💙