Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

what? that he shot her with bkanks??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Babbitt was NEVER shot. She is a crisis actress.
You can watch the real truth here.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Is anyone else sick of this drama, and scamming bull shit.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

@Simpleton is a troll!!!

(2) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

never thought for a moment otherwise, yeah shamin guy ruined the whole thing far as im concerned lmao
but whoever made this exposure video did a great job

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I remember seeing a photo where her neck wound defied gravity. It reminded me of one of those spill gags you can buy. It was right when they came out of the door to the outside set. The timing was also suspicious. Trump supporters start toward the capitol, then this false flag starts right at THAT MOMENT. By the time The actual Trump supporters get there this false flag is all but over. aparantly being willing to sellout is more important than acting ability. And the masks aren't hiding the same ole crisis actors again. Excellent job on this video. And you do sound like the blues clues guy. lol

On telegram at https://t.me/WakeUpSleepers . Plus https://truthsocial.com/@FreeSpiritedOne - Please don't use this as a dating site. Thanks

George Floyd is still alive too. It will all come out soon.

Coordinated shenanigans.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

It's a "C class" movie...C for Crappy actors, Crappy script...because " sometimes YOU have to show people just how messed up the DeepState CIA really is

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

😂😂🤣 these 2 are so funny! so nailed it. the only thing they did not point out, which is exactly what showed me it was a French Fry ( get it?). Her knees stayed up in the air. Her legs would have fallen to the side.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

lol That lawyer is very sharp 🤡

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've been saying since it supposedly happened she was alive. Too many things didn't add up with the ambulance ride and at hospital, etc. An actress and George Floyd isn't dead either.

In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication

B I N G O

Floyd's death was shot in a studio in front of green screens.

(1) Show this thread