Don’t go to hospitals, if you feel like there are better options for your health.

Hospitals are satanic.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Great advice, best to get Therapies & stay home to be well.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Just ordered my ivermectin from Push Health.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

🙏Please follow this protocol from doctor Zelenko, put in a meme by... sorry Anon, forgot your name, and if you see this meme: please put your name under this!🙏 great work Anon!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

As a former healthcare provider, I can attest to the fact that many satanist work in healthcare...blood is the currency of the spirit realm....

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I started to read a book one day, a long, long time ago…😆Just kidding…..the other day called “He Came To Set The Captives Free” by Rebecca Brown MD. I only started it, but it has to do with working in a hospital and the evil at that hospital. Very interesting that you said that. As one replied about hospitals saving lives, I can attest to that. Drunk driver hit me head on broke “17” bones and punctured my lung, spent 10 weeks there. I relied on God for my progress. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

i know a few people who wouldnt be here without hospitals... im sure we all do...........

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. 🇺🇲🙏

urgent care 24/7 in Atlanta, GA. They actually still care about their patients.

It's true and here is the proof. Hospitals and "medical error" are the THIRS LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH. We all know evil is defined as being anti-life. If modern medicine/hospitals are the 3rd leading cause of death, I would say that makes them a satanic force in the world. Jesus was never accused of "error" when healing others causing injury or death instead. I do not mean to offend any nurses here. I know most are called because they want to help heal others and support families dealing with a medical crisis. I know that school then teaches healing in an aberrant way you have to conform to if you want a job and then doctors and hospitals ask even more aberrant actions of you and you may find yourself doing things that go against the original calling. I put the onus on the beast system, not any of you or you call to be healers and helpers. I hope all who leave in protest to the jab mandate find a new home in functional medicine and holistic natural health moving forward.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

According to Satanists, abortion is a Satanic ritual.

Easy to imagine, then, another Satanic ritual is denying proven LIFE-SAVING remedies -- therapies which unfortunately run afoul of their vaxx narrative.

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, on so many levels.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Rockefeller the founder of the modern school medicine. No questions.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

nurses used to be angels and some doctors were good and saved people, but now they only care about money and thinking they are above God.

They are not and never my God. They are just a bunch of greedy motherfooking nazis. They need to be old and feeble and get sent to a hospital to get a taste of what they do to others.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I know. My husband and I are older, and this worries us.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I agree with the Frontline doctors. REACH OUT NOW and don't wait because they can provide PREVENTATIVE medicine as well.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Truth 👊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Their protocols are killing ppl

get an online appt here: https://www.pushhealth.com. i did. it was like $70 and i was able to get Ivermectin and a zith pack

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Rita Cue to her Publication

I couldnt get on that site

(1) Show this thread

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

VERONICA IS "ANON" My friend Barry died yesterday on a vent, no ivermectin, no HCQ, THEY KILLED HIM.

(1) Show this thread

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

hospital protocols are killing people. i wish a family could move veronica out of that place.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I just called 3 times!!! They will NOT let you talk to anyone, even after telling them not to put me through to their rude voice message. I said I wanted to speak to admin. So, she put me right back to the same message 😡
Yep, bad comments/reviews coming for them

(2) Show this thread

This Friday Demon Night we are going to bring the Thunder

Reign Hell Upon them Anonup Event any one want to get involved watch video and let`s strike back
https://brandnewtube.com/v/hkvKR8