Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

this is what kept me up and made me dig! almost 3 years awake now!!!!

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

Horrific. Selfishly, I feel fortunate that I just woke up. Trying to wake others is all consuming. the media has done such a good job of labeling us as "conspiracy theorists" and "radicalized". I pray the nifhtmare ends soon for the kids. I will never be the same and might lose my marriage and possibly my career over trying to wake up those around me. my husband thinks I am crazy and has started reaching kut to family and colleagues.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

my heart breaks for you and your family. I dont know how you were able to keep it together for 28 years! my life would have been totally different if I knew the truth that long ago. my 18 yo blames me and my "weird obsession" for our family falling apart. They were expecting everything to go back to "normal" after the fake president was installed. My (much smarter husband) told me that adrenochrome cant be real bc the chemical structure is so simple it can be eaily synthesized. I know what I know and the more I learn the more sure I am that the things I have read and seen are true.

I hope

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Willow5 in this post can reply

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Stay strong! Keep fighting its important! I work with the technology used in the vaccines and I warn/educate everyone about it. Most people react like I'm a whackadoodle but I feel like God has put me in this position for a reason.

Thank you for your service to our country!

God Bless

(1) Show this thread