Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🙏🏼

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Where is her husband? Her family? The Hospital is being paid to Genocide(silence)her. If this were YOUR Mom, YOUR Grandma...would YOU just wring YOUR hands? Veronica is ONE OF US. Veronica is an American made PATRIOT. SHE is the ONE OF OUR FACES, OUT IN FRONT OF US....EVERY DAY, SINCE THE BEGINNING! HIT YOUR DANG KNEES... LIFT UP HER NAME TO GOD and ASK for DIVINE INTERVENTION from GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HEARS the PRAYERS of ALL of US. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together "ASK..IN My Name and IT WILL BE DONE...In Yeshua HaMashiach...I ASK this.

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

My husbands sister died at 62 years old three weeks ago because of the hospitals protocols and the medication Remdesivir, please speak up for your loved ones!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻♥️

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

I'm sorry for loss. I researched LOTS of Information on EVERY VACCINE. Remdesivir: George Soros, Bill Gates, Clinton Health Access Initiative Partner with China on Coronavirus Drug
https://civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2020/02/12/george-soros-bill-gates-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/
The U.S. FDA granted drug status to Remdesivir drug developed by Gilead Biosciences for treating COVID-19, including the FDA’s fast-track drug review & 48 hours after they got this status Gilead walked away & partners with China. Gilead is partnered with Wuxi Pharmaceuticals (Wuxi AppTec) owned by George Soros. Gilead endorsed &is involved in a drug purchasing group called UNITAID is financed by George Soros, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), WHO, UNAIDS, Global Fund, and the Roll Back Malaria Partnership. And both UNITAID and Gilead Biosciences supported Hillary Clinton for president in 2016. Read the rest in the link above....

(1) Show this thread