Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Where is her husband? Her family? The Hospital is being paid to Genocide(silence)her. If this were YOUR Mom, YOUR Grandma...would YOU just wring YOUR hands? Veronica is ONE OF US. Veronica is an American made PATRIOT. SHE is the ONE OF OUR FACES, OUT IN FRONT OF US....EVERY DAY, SINCE THE BEGINNING! HIT YOUR DANG KNEES... LIFT UP HER NAME TO GOD and ASK for DIVINE INTERVENTION from GOD ALMIGHTY. GOD HEARS the PRAYERS of ALL of US. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together "ASK..IN My Name and IT WILL BE DONE...In Yeshua HaMashiach...I ASK this.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

My husbands sister died at 62 years old three weeks ago because of the hospitals protocols and the medication Remdesivir, please speak up for your loved ones!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻♥️

(1) Show this thread
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

One Treatment of The Holographic Med Bed Technology. Theres Many That We Have Ordered & Have Been Delivered. Announcement of NESARA GESARA Not a Factor. This Patriot Deserve The Best!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Just pull her out of hospital and take her to real Doctor

Shoot anyone who tries to stop you

Wake the F up

WWG1WGA DIGITAL SOLDIER! TRUMP 2021 “for such a time as this” Esther(4:14).

Can she not demand to go home with Hospice and then once she gets there have her family get her everything she needs to recover ?????? I saw a vid where a woman even threatened to do this and then they started to comply.