Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

One would think that she has LEGAL RIGHTS that are being violated left and right so a Patriot Lawyer in the area might want to step in ASAP and see what they can do. GOD is the DIVINE PHYSICIAN and will heal our sister Veronica!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

PLEASE GET HER OUT BEFORE THEY KILL HER!!!! THE Hospital Dose not OWN HER.. If I can help let me know. This makes me sick!!!!!
Citizen arrest!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Can her family have her moved to another facility or hospice? Then get her some Ivermectin, antibiotics, etc from Frontline docs?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

As far as I know, Ivermectin is within four hours reach of her, just a drive west, and maybe closer.

But I'm sure the hospital has some for malaria, since the Mayo Clinic instructs how to use it for human use.

Save Veronica Wolski, a truly special#Patriot.

(1) Show this thread