Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Lord Jesus please intervene in this situation to help secure Ivermectin for Veronica. Save her Lord from those in authority at this hospital who are deliberately interfering with Veronica receiving this life saving mediction. Thwart their evil plans Lord and part this sea of adversity and set Veronica free. Heal her miraculously so she can escape this medical captivity. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen 🙏

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

There was something very similar that happened to another man, wife got Ivermectin paste was able to sneak it in and rubbed it on his feet.. he was out in 3 days

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Yes, I have read the liquud can also be rubbed into the skin. It must be dosed very carefully and precisely.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🙏

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for this incredible woman.....Dear God, please hear our prayer!

Amen, God please help her!!!

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Sending prayers to this amazing Patriot for a speedy recovery from this day forward...That she regains her strength quickly and fully...in Jesus's name...AMEN