Conservative metalhead. Christian. So much more to say but it would just be bragging!

I reached out to them paid the $90 and am still waiting to get my televideo conference. They do not actually "give" you the prescription... rather they refer you. The fine print also reads that they are not responsible if they refer you to a place and the place refuses to fulfill the order. I am waiting to see how far this goes before referring others just in case. They also did advise that the call volume has increased and that it can take time for them to get back to you. With that said I will update everyone.

In response metal master to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Yes... I applied and waited and waited... nothing came of it. I know some people got kits sent to them though.

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I signed up end if July when I was sick. Didnt hear Anything for a month. Then I got an email saying they canceled me because I didnt answer their calls. not true. Then they said due to long wait times I was canceled and too reapply.

(1) Show this thread