Only people mentioned by @metalmaster in this post can reply

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response metal master to his Publication

I had great success w Frontline doctors back in April...The doctor called me & did Tele-health visit same day. Their pharmacy overnighted my meds to me & the total time was just less than 48 hours... I am so thankful for them!
Praying things will start to speed up for people who are desparate for tthese meds...🙏🏻❤️

www.speakwithanMD.com will do your online appt & send you out all the meds you need - for $60. Even to have on hand before you get c-19

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

i heard there is several months wait.

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

I reached out to them paid the $90 and am still waiting to get my televideo conference. They do not actually "give" you the prescription... rather they refer you. The fine print also reads that they are not responsible if they refer you to a place and the place refuses to fulfill the order. I am waiting to see how far this goes before referring others just in case. They also did advise that the call volume has increased and that it can take time for them to get back to you. With that said I will update everyone.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Yes... I applied and waited and waited... nothing came of it. I know some people got kits sent to them though.

(1) Show this thread