This will occur after the 10 days of darkness and mass arrest. A celebration of winning against evil, Tyrany, Injustice and Politicians making medical descisions.
In 1 week it begins so prepare yourselves.
It will last until the 1st week of October 2021 to make all arrest and show the public the confessions.
WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/09/RIETVD67hcJ2EC6NbrwM_05_84ad798c6bf91b180e1ff48881339ed4_video_original.mp4

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Hoping for a better America where freedom isn't defined by the Media! https://anonup.com/thread/12272143

What happens to 401K where you can't take the money out?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Maha MahaRich to her Publication

Put all of it in Money Market.

(1) Show this thread

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

You've been saying this for over a year and keep changing the dates.

And newly awakened sheep swallow it whole.

Controlled opposition.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They announced 550 military brought in to Borden here in Ontario. 🤔

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’ve been feeling that something must break soon, I prsy it’s so, if not, I’ll continue to pray and trust in Gods timing

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Yes my brother Pray and keep your FAITH in God. Ever since Trump walked into the Oval Office on day 1 he has been doing Gods work on earth and for America. Faith is key as well as Prayer.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matthew 21:22

(2) Show this thread

I’m going see you in Las Vegas in October . Meet all the Patriots that were part of the Great Awakening.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Praying!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

whoa! Storm… so 9/11 as we all probably suspected..

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Yes, thats when NESARA is activated.

(1) Show this thread