Looks like the Anon's pulling off the biggest stock market run on GameStop ruffled a few of these Hedge Funders feathers. By the way...anyone notice the intials GS in gamestop. Anyone else remember the Q "We have reserved a special place for GS"?
Brad Buffett
@SecureProfit
ยท
Jan 27
Got these suits mad, live footage from the offices of
@CitronResearch
& Melvin Capital ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚#FreeWallStreetBets#wallstreetbets $GME $AMC $NAKD $PLTR $TSLA
@wallstreetbets

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

This little video came to mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8GvsZwutEI

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

LOL

(1) Show this thread

British citizen. Sovereign being, Registered Nurse, Psychotherapist. Pug owner, Metaphysics & quantum theory. Justice. Truth warrior.

Nice catch!

A mother, wife and pet owner. I Love nature, pro life and striving to be the best version of myself. We are all connected. Peace โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Beautiful

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[they] will not be sleeping well

Just a Patriot citizen ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ 4๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃโž•โž•โž•

fantastic!

Haha! Reminds me of a guy I used to sit next to. He would smash his handset on the desk until it broke. He went through @ 2-3 a week. I would just look at him like you are an A-hole. The craziest part is that this behaviour was allowed. A bunch of spoiled overpaid losers. Who cant take losing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

That's what losing over a billion dollars, looks like.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

He is having a bit of a meltdown. How about that.

ok, I not savvy on all this, so please enlighten me, as to why he threw a chair and keeps using harsh profanity. I mean this guy looked like he's had it with everyone.

๐Ÿ˜‚someone is upset๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@ghostezra The wicked didn't feel anything when hurting and killing our children but taking their money may get their attention. Burn Fucking BABYLON down and shatter them into a thousand pieces into hell eternal

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

What a sensitive thief... does not like being ripped off!

Proud Patriot!! God Bless our Military!!!

๐Ÿฟ

yikes

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This is great!!

WeGo family โค Support each other and Support Trump

Sounds like Toms Cruise's recent outburst lmao

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Looks like someone is not a happy camper. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Oh, my! Bless his little heart.

Christian๐Ÿ™,Wifeโค๏ธ, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther๐Ÿคฉ,

I love secret camera's!#WINNING!