Only people mentioned by @KitkatReborn in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

Fake News, of course

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

its Flippen hot..... Oklahomans know how to use that ivermectin if they dont they know someone who does but there is this 1 idiot that goes to the feed store smh hearsay ....1 kid went to school and gave an ivermectin pill to another kid now its an overdose ???? kids should not be taking pills to school makes you wonder if the kids are now living in fear for each other .. have several friends and their family at home right now with covid fighting it quercetin c d zinc and they are getting over it

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Hmmm.... didn't Oklahoma and Tulane play IN OKLAHOMA yesterday? Wonder how many attendees had coats on 🤔

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

Hospital says the doctor hasn't worked there for over two months and that they have treated zero cases of ivermectin overdose.
I thought these liberal sites claimed that they checked every single story? For truth, or for adherence to their perverse agenda?
https://www.conservativenewsdaily.net/breaking-news/no-ivermectin-overdoses-didnt-overwhelm-oklahoma-hospitals-and-force-gunshot-victims-to-wait/

I always go for truth, even if it contradicts what I want to hear. So yeah, you'll see me also debunk fairy tales that support our freedom agenda. If it's false, it's false, and it undermines our cause to use lies.

We have the facts and the law on our side. All they have is tables to pound on and yell. (A common legal tactic when you have no real basis for your side of the case). Stand firm, and keep calling out their nonsense!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah, right!!! If people were at the hospitals yesterday, or any day these last few weeks with 100 degree heat, they were there due to heat exhaustion or a heat stroke. I can guarantee you I wasn't wearing a coat. It was so hot and humid you worked outside for 15 minutes and felt like you were going to pass out. I don't know how the yard workers do it. I couldn't. As far as dewormers from feed stores, good luck finding the stuff.

theres also no news of a shooting victim in the last couple days

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

its been 100° in Oklahoma but okay🙄😬🥴 whatever and that must be a dead tree since leaves 🍃 on 🌳 are still green mostly 😅😅

🤔 this must be students in line outside of a school 🤣since me and my family was just sitting here talking about the grandson yesterday showing up with a hoodie on temperature was 95° humidity making it feel like 105° and teenagers today walking around in Oklahoma in August with hoodies on 🥴🙄 weirdos saying its cold 🥶 😳 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

gunshots and ivermectin overwhelming the Oklahoma hospitals YA RIGHT 🤣🤣 and we got some ocean front property down here for sale too 🤣🤣 LOL