You guys, hate to break it to you...

Trump, Scavino, Melania, Jr and the whole crew are not trying to get you to buy Trump coins.

Stop following these morons that are scamming you! Use some discernment.

LOL!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Get em while they are hot 99% bullshit!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Correct.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

the only coins I bought were 1oz 99.9% pure silver from tex pm. oh yeah got a couple 100 oz bars

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

i have a blast trolling those companies... great break from the other crap. they hate my emails. 😛😛😛

at least once a week the movie Idiocracy comes to mind. However, we’ve veered to ending up at an even worse state than that movie predicted.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and btw they arent on TELEGRAM either.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I am collecting, EVERYTHING for my Granddaughter !
EVERYTHING! Screenshots, Memes,Articles, Q shit, JFKJR is alive , patriots involved in this movement and snake oil salesmen.. EVERYTHING! Memory sticks, and memory sticks of everything.
What a great time in history! Truly Memorable for memorabilia!
Yes even the scamming carpetbaggers are fair game! @ least i am trying to do my part to preserve this time!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Your are in the memory box too!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Boy trolls are out tonight. fuck off dickwad.

(2) Show this thread

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Wait people think they are real? They think the accounts are real? I have a bridge to sell!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

Would you accept a personal check for thay bridge? I swear its a good check.. pinky promise..

(2) Show this thread