Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

AMEN sister AMENπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Through the Precious, Mighty name of JESUS. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Amen

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

❀️ A M E N β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

β€οΈπŸ™AmenπŸ™β€οΈ

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Amen

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

I feel so filled with Gods spirit in me

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Amen and AMEN! Come Lord Jesus!

#JesusisLord
#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In JESUS heavenly name ~ amen!

I am Sylvia Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Amen

Hi D 😊

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMENβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Amen!!!