Only people mentioned by @BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply

In response Qanon Plus to his Publication

in plain sight.

These were really some tough videos 😔
How are these our fellow human beings, doing these horrific things?
I feel just as shook, no matter how many times I hear them

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

I watched that whole documentary where the mother was trying to locate them after they were abducted by the father. Which is in the Cults. first part of the video they looked a little healthier. This video her and her brother both had really dark eyes around the bottom due to being up all night engaging every Wednesday is their sex night. The little boy did go into explicit detail of what they did on Wednesday sex night. We really must get this under control. These children still haven't been found yet. They were located a little while later after this documentary in a commercial.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Praying for those who have no idea yet.

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

And she has panda eyes, so disturbing!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

I just want to shield her in love. That sweet angel 😇 - breaks my heart 😭😡

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

She speaks as if it's no big deal. med beds for these children to erase any memory of their tragic life

ive seen this kid talking before...long interviews with a therapist. very disturbing!

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

i watched the entire video months ago...i couldnt sleep. It was so disturbing!!!! so disturbing! but at the end of the video she flipped her entire story...she looked very tired and dishelveld. It seemed her father got to her and she retracted all her previous (many) interviews. So sick and the judge ended up awarding (strange word if yiu think about it) to the one who was the abuser!!!! the satanic swamp runs deep and wide. heart broken 💔

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

Horrific. They live in Los Angeles today....#SaveTheChildren

Too many monsters in society.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

These two have been taken by their father and beenmissing from their mother's life for years. I suspect that they now are fully indoctrinated... ;(

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

And sadly, too often they are accused of having a very vivid imagination.

(1) Show this thread

Any chance there are captions? (sorry hard-of hearing). ThanQ

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication

Check out these searech results for more info
https://yandex.com/search/?text=hampstead%20children&lr=21770

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

wow 🙇🏼‍♀️😔

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

What those two children & their mother have been through is beyond my comprehension.
😔

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I've seen her and her brother being interviewed before. Such a miserable life they were forced to live. 😢