Only people mentioned by @MonkeyWerks in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Monkey Werks to his Publication

As an RN for 50 years ( recently retired) I have witnessed first hand the gradual shift from treating the causes of illness ie: obesity, diabetes=acidic bodies due to diet and inactivity, which then leads to other diseases like cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, retinal issues, osteoporosis etc. Instead the approach is now symptom related. Treat the elevated bood sugar and elevated blood pressure with prescriptions for instance. There is little attention placed on those things that produce good health and a strong immune system. Many patients see pharma commercials and want "that pill" they saw adverised, rather than putting forth the effort to reverse the affects of a poor diet, lack of exercise, fresh air, sunshine and chronic dehydration and acidosis due to consuming large quantities of soda instead of water.
Your health is valuable. Treat your body & health as the most valuable thing you have. 😇

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

As someone dealing with a few long term chronic issues, I can say just through my experience, that this seems absolutely true. I am doing my own research, to choose my own cures and or natural answers to my issues. I'm not sure I would darken the door of a hospital if I broke a leg. I believe God gave us ALL we need, and most important of all He gave, we learn to use our brains!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Noah lived to how old again ?