Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Everything Q said will be confirmed in a few days. We have waited for this since 2017 and now the time is here.

#FamilyIsEverything/When you know you know/It had to be this way/You must walk in darkness to see the light/River is everything/EternityπŸ’žπŸ’«

Storm, I shared this on twitter, oh my gish what a s*it storm it has stirred up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nevef had so many people attack me at once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

Most only speculate to when events begin , but, use reason the Arizona Audit was the keystone. Once it was confirmed by Auditors the process began . Next step tell the public the results that Military Intellegence already knew.

So far it has had 626 likes, 168 retweets and 96 comments with more favorable then negative. But the negative ones wete bullys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lucky for me I’m a strong southern belle πŸ˜‰

Only people mentioned by @TNBelle717 in this post can reply

GOD, FAMILY, AND COUNTRY TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

😊I found you but this is going to take a little time to get the hang of.