Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Everything Q said will be confirmed in a few days. We have waited for this since 2017 and now the time is here.

Storm, I shared this on twitter, oh my gish what a s*it storm it has stirred up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nevef had so many people attack me at once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Only people mentioned by @TNBelle717 in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

Most only speculate to when events begin , but, use reason the Arizona Audit was the keystone. Once it was confirmed by Auditors the process began . Next step tell the public the results that Military Intellegence already knew.

#FamilyIsEverything/When you know you know/It had to be this way/You must walk in darkness to see the light/River is everything/EternityπŸ’žπŸ’«

So far it has had 626 likes, 168 retweets and 96 comments with more favorable then negative. But the negative ones wete bullys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lucky for me I’m a strong southern belle πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread