GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Sandy Hook!!!
What do 9/11, Sandy Hook, The Aurora Shooting, and The Boston Marathon Bombing all have in common???

The law enforcement agencies that attended all those 911 calls were all participating in trained exercises in which the crisis was the exact same as the actual terrorist attack that took place minutes later.

"Aa a defendant in a lawsuit, Remington has subpoenaed the report cards, attendance records, and disciplinary records of five kindergarten and first grade students murdered in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
The company has also subpoenaed the employment records of four teachers killed in the shooting."
https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/akgpdg/remington-subpoenas-report-cards-of-five-children-killed-in-sandy-hook-shooting

Just in time!! Remember: Obama invited SH parents to WH right after Trump won. I hope they show the Nation all the kids are alive and well.

Only people mentioned by @CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS OBAMA / CIA FBI HOAX ....... HAS BEEN UNCOVERED !! .... HOW TO GET A TOWN TO PULL OFF A HOAX ? PAY OFF ALL THERE HOMES ...

Guess what? what the Demons can do, the Patriots can do too. I pray that the 12 Marines and Navy Medic on safe in Witness protection.

(6) Show this thread