Sandy Hook!!!
What do 9/11, Sandy Hook, The Aurora Shooting, and The Boston Marathon Bombing all have in common???

The law enforcement agencies that attended all those 911 calls were all participating in trained exercises in which the crisis was the exact same as the actual terrorist attack that took place minutes later.

"Aa a defendant in a lawsuit, Remington has subpoenaed the report cards, attendance records, and disciplinary records of five kindergarten and first grade students murdered in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
The company has also subpoenaed the employment records of four teachers killed in the shooting."
https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/akgpdg/remington-subpoenas-report-cards-of-five-children-killed-in-sandy-hook-shooting

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Same with 7/7 in London and the Christchurch Shooting in New Zealand

They crucified Alex Jones about this right???

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

BIG BOOM

Just blows my mind. The things that those bad people did to us is over the top!!!!

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Read the e-book Nobody Died at Sandyhook. Very enlightening!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Just in time!! Remember: Obama invited SH parents to WH right after Trump won. I hope they show the Nation all the kids are alive and well.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

FFs - trying to create fear and justification for more gun control

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

They got sloppy... using the same Crisis actors in a
variety of events. They no longer care if we know.

They THINK they've already won.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

They got sloppy... using the same Crisis actors in a
variety of events. They no longer care if we know.

They THINK they've already won.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Umm...

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Listen. I am sick and tired of people on both sides using the deaths of these children to make a damn point. Those children are dead. Adam Lanza was a real kid who went to Newtown High. His brother was a freshman when I was a senior. He is in my damn yearbook. Why don't you send that picture to the Newtown police to verify its authenticity? Or better yet, ask the parents to verify. I grew up in Newtown, know every corner of it. I know people past and present on the police force. One of them I was in school with. The Christmas after the shooting happened, she came over and told me about what happened. She was not on duty that day, but several of her colleagues were. She told me many of them needed to see a shrink after the carnage they saw; no one wants to see little kids like that. What it must be like for the parents of these kids to have someone like you treating the death of their child like a government coverup. Shame on you.

(1) Show this thread