Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

There's a time and place to drop information this damning. Let a person keep playing thinking they can win, and watch all the mistakes. They know they've lost, but keep dribbling the ball to keep the game going. The last bucket is about to be sunk, and it's a buzzer beater.

Where are:
AUDIT RESULTS?
THE ELECTION SERVERS SEIZED IN GERMANY?
ALLAN PARROT?
DURHAM REPORT?
THE VIDEO OF JAN 6TH?
THE INVESTIGATION INTO JEFFREY EPSTEIN?
THE INVESTIGATION INTO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION?
THE INVESTIGATION INTO 9/11?
THE ORIGIN OF BARRY OBAMA?
AND SO MUCH MORE...

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes, still waiting...for...the....AZ...audits....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

...and I will wait as long as it takes.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

In the Art of War, MOABs come at the most unexpected time. AZ Audit results, McAfee documents, Wikileak documents, Durham Report, are ALL Powerful Playing Cards that Have Not Yet Been Played but will soon, very soon!

Lost in the post??

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

NCSWIC

THEY HAVE IT ALL

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

You’ll find out very soon.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Storm, do you believe next week or weekend is showtime?

(1) Show this thread

Exactly, I Thought Wendy Rogers Was Giving Us An Update Yesterday? Is She Related To Admiral Rogers? Was Wondering That?

Exactly, I Thought Wendy Rogers Was Giving Us An Update Yesterday? Is She Related To Admiral Rogers? Was Wondering That?

same place Durham is