Up until September 6th i expect the Real President back on Twitter possibly Friday to give us the Tweet before the FEAST OF TRUMPETS on September 6th/7th
SUNDAY/MONDAY
This year is the JUBILEE Year.

We have a 10 Day Military Tribunal for 9/11 set for September 6th to 17.
September 10 (E.O13848 Deadline) Day before Jesus Birthday.
I've always liked Daniel 7 17.
Very Possible the Reformation of Hurricane Julian to head towards D.C

Look at the Ingersol Lockwood Site today. We have 25 Days to Go & it asks us what day the Constitution was signed?

The Answer September 17 1787.
We have been told Christmas is Coming Early.
We are swapping from Gregorian to Julian Calendar. If we did the GCR/GESARA Reset over the next 2 weeks then September 24th the same day the Ingersol Lockwood countdown ends will be the BIRTH OF A NEW WORLD. MERRY CHRISTMAS. September 24 = September 11.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

R you saying the white hats now control twitter ?
Is that how POTUS Trump will return there ?

Can we look for the "My Fellow Americans,
the storm is upon us. God Bless" tweet SOON ?

books, painting, walks in nature

Oorah! Days of Elijah Marines at Camp Pendleton - YouTube
(Jubilee)
https://youtu.be/QnSvv8HKPnU

Oorah! Days of Elijah Marines at Camp Pendleton - YouTube

Fair Use Notice: This video contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I really pray that you are right :). We got flooded in NJ and I found out today that I need new HVAC system and hot water heater . . . unemployment stopped paying out their claims in NJ and right now we have no hot water or air BUT we have our lives and we have GOD. That is really all that matters right now. Thanks for the good news. I pray it is right!!! Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

sending you prayers, Love and Light Payriot! God Bless You 🧡🙏🤗

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Praying

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I was number 17 to love your post. What a wonderful coincidence.❤️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I have to admit, I got goose flesh reading this, which is normally my gut telling me something aligns.

However, dates are suspect.

But, they also make the enemy jump, deploy resources, use energy, and then be hung out to blow in the wind...

So whatever the outcome, good gains, evil loses.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

The dates are right .

(1) Show this thread

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

Nope, do not give dates to people , He will be back when he is back Stop speculating, It is selling hopium, What happen happen but it is not on our time but God's plan, God's time,